Witney Young Farmer’s Club is part of the National Federation of Young Farmer’s Clubs (NFYFC) – a body of 662 similar clubs throughout England and Wales. National membership comprises of over 25,000 young people aged between 10 and 26 years. NFYFC is one of the largest youth organisations in the UK.
Young Farmers Clubs (YFCs) are run by members for the members and provide young people with many opportunities including;
- Developing personal and social skills
- Working with in the local community
- Travelling abroad
- Participating in a wide variety of activities
- Taking part in a good selection of competitions
- Not to mention a very healthy social life!
Witney Young Farmers Club is divided into two age groups; juniors is for 10 – 16 year olds and seniors is for 16 – 26 year olds. You do not have to be a farmer to be a young farmer and anyone can join at any time. It’s a great way to meet with like minded people and make new friends.